If you provide support to someone who could not manage without your help, you are a carer. A project is being funded to support carers aged 16+ to feel more confident and better prepared in seeking training and employment opportunities.
Carers will receive one-to-one tailored support that identifies their needs, creating a supportive action plan that fits around their caring responsibilities.
· Help with creating or updating your CV
· Job application support
· Mock interviews and preparation support
· Drop in job club
· Access to local training courses and workshops
· Sourcing of flexible work placements
· Mentoring in partnership with ‘Hire my Way’
· Links with flexible local employers
· Carers and former carers aged 16+
· Unemployed for more than 12 months or economically inactive
· Living in Bristol, South Gloucestershire, BANES or north Somerset
· Evidence of legal right to work in the UK
To find out more or to make a referral, click below.
Tel: 0117 3771015
Mobile service available throughout South Gloucestershire
Tel: 07855 023268
Covering South Gloucestershire
Tel: 07976 893443
Tel: 07739 800195